Album art

Rudra

• 3 weeks later...

@JohnnySapphire It's working for me (with properly tagged tracks) although subjectively I don't always seem to be seeing as many results as I used to but that could just be the albums I tested. Are you using a FiiO device like the thread you quote? Also are you referring to Album Art of Artist images (this thread refers to album art, the other to Artist images).

Andre

Yeah the Download Album Art Manual option for a single song part resolves zero artwork for any of my 1,000's of songs now too. It's the only way i have downloaded album art prior to a week or 2 ago when this started happening. Havent found a fix yet, but found myself having the same issue now sadly. No changes to songs, or anything and first time experiencing this ever. No FiiO device.

Will post when i find a fix

5 hours ago, JohnnySapphire said:

Yeah the Download Album Art Manual option for a single song part resolves zero artwork for any of my 1,000's of songs now too. It's the only way i have downloaded album art prior to a week or 2 ago when this started happening.

Can you confirm if these songs contain any metadata tags with Album, Artist, etc? Or just filename?