Discount

set13

There was a Play Store discount around Black Friday I think, but these things tend to be region/market specific. My local Play Store price is GBP £5.99. I think the normal price for buying from the website directly is based on around $7 (plus any local sales taxes) so for example GBP £6.85 at the moment. So whatever way you buy, it's still considerably less than buying a single CD or online album.

Andre

1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

There was a Play Store discount around Black Friday I think, but these things tend to be region/market specific. My local Play Store price is GBP £5.99. I think the normal price for buying from the website directly is based on around $7 (plus any local sales taxes) so for example GBP £6.85 at the moment. So whatever way you buy, it's still considerably less than buying a single CD or online album.

Andre

You should have only given 50% of words in the reply 😊

@andrewilley believe me, i am from iran, and i tried to buy this app in black Friday for 4 dollars, but cuz we are in iran and there is a lot of internet censorship (like as play store) i couldn't do it fast, and when i made the money and was ready to buy it, the discount was finished...

8 dollars is too expensive for me