Play songs by star rating

sjborton

Using Android version, build 307....Poweramp allows users to star songs, from 1 to 5 stars, but does not allow any features to use the star rating.  I would like to see Poweramp support playing songs by their star rating.  For example, play all songs with 3 stars or play songs with three or more stars or three or less stars.  As it is now, you can't do anything with the star rating....it is visual only from what I can tell.

3 minutes ago, sjborton said:

Thanks Andre but I'm not seeing it....I selected the Library icon then All Songs then vertical dotdotdot icon then List Options and don't see any "By star rating" option.  What am I missing?

Have you tried scrolling down the list of sort options...? ;)

image.png

Andre

build-976-bundle-play [976004-c2601e58]

Full Version

64 bit

Poweramp Full Version Unlocker

build-307

List Options: All Songs

By...track #, disc and track #, title, filename, path, artist, album, year, year/album

Those are the only options listed.  Is it possible that some other option is hiding the By rating option?  I did go though all the settings again looking for something like that but nothing jumped out at me.

44 minutes ago, sjborton said:

Those are the only options listed.  Is it possible that some other option is hiding the By rating option?

As I said a couple of times earlier, JUST SCROLL DOWN through the options with your finger. There are lots more items further down the list which don't fit in the initial List Options view, juat swipe down to see them.

Andre