Support for status bar lyrics

RNG

My phone has the feature to display lyrics in status bar with the a specific app. I just found the app that works with Spotify and anghami (another music app famous in my country) but it doesn't work with Poweramp (I have the apk and it is in this google drive link). Is it possible to check the app out and see if it can be implemented in Poweramp?

Edited by andrewilley
Personal storage link removed

• 2 weeks later...

@andrewilley   

你好!

我是一名来自中国的poweramp用户,很喜欢该应用。

现在我想提一个建议:

部分音乐(例如Mp3格式)是内嵌Lyric或者Lrc格式的歌词,为何poweramp不支持显示呢?

希望可以支持显示内嵌歌词的音乐。

盼。

谢谢!

==

Hello!

I am a poweramp user from China and I like the app very much.

Now I want to make a suggestion:

Some music (such as MP3 format) has lyrics embedded in Lyric or Lrc format. Why doesn't Poweramp support display?

Wish it could support displaying music with embedded lyrics.

Hope.

Thanks!

@NOKIA Assuming you are running a fairly recent version of Poweramp (build 948 or above) the various settings to control how lyrics are displayed are in PA Settings=>Look and Feel=>Lyrics. By default, you can either swipe up on the cover artwork area or tap on the Lyrics button:

image.png

If the embedded lyrics within your song file, or the contents of a separate LRC file, contain timecodes, the lyrics will be displayed in a scrolling layout as the music progresses (synced to the music) or otherwise you'll see a text display of the whole song which you can scroll through manually. 

Andre