Poweramp switches to default EQ or doesn't switch to assigned EQ.

Hi!

I have a problem with EQ. I assigned my EQ setting for both Samsung AKG type C headphones and USB DAC. However Poweramp doesn't select my EQ settings and continue to use default EQ settings despite connecting headphones. 

On the other hand, sometimes it switches to my EQ but after several hours of playing, it reverts EQ to flat. (default)

I don't why. This problem occurred the after latest or second latest update I believe. I didn't have this problem before updates. My phone is Samsung Galaxy A34 5G by the way. 

Could you help me about this? Thanks. 

21 hours ago, maxmp said:

Your Poweramp build (if it's not 974, I would recommend updating)? Does Poweramp detect the device and show it in Audio Info (bottom part)?

Thanks!

Thanks for reply. My build is in between 961-967 I believe because Changelog shows like that.
There is no update on Google Play and my Google Play is up to date. So I can't update to 974 right now.

Today these happened:
* I connected type-C headphones. After phone completed the recognization, I started Poweramp but it didn't switch to my EQ tweak.
*I restarted the Poweramp and it switched to my custom EQ that time.
*After some hours of playing without any problem, I activated repeating the song. After playing the same song for 2-3 times, I sensed that the audio production was changed. Because it switched back to default EQ.

I may try reinstalling the program and tweaking all settings from scratch instead of importing my settings.

1 hour ago, IamNotAudiophile said:

Thanks for reply. My build is in between 961-967 I believe because Changelog shows like that.
There is no update on Google Play and my Google Play is up to date. So I can't update to 974 right now.

There's a beta channel on the play store, but you can install the latest builds from here on the forum at any time. (Whether or not you've got a play build currently.) https://forum.powerampapp.com/topic/26803-Poweramp-builds-971-974/

Edited by Fitzian
clarification

On 8/20/2023 at 10:12 PM, Fitzian said:

There's a beta channel on the play store, but you can install the latest builds from here on the forum at any time. (Whether or not you've got a play build currently.) https://forum.powerampapp.com/topic/26803-Poweramp-builds-971-974/

New version is available on Google Play. I updated yesterday. No problems so far. I'll inform if same problem occurs again and what I have tried to solve it.