PX5 Android Head Unit issue

So i have installed PX5 android head unit in my car and Poweramp works good except that physical circle button for prev/next track do not work, but working on other players and also to change radio stations.

It's working for pause when i press button, but when i turn in in any direction to change track, does not work. 

Is there any solution on how to fix this issue?

Depends on how the headunit is passing commands to apps. Poweramp will be looking for key button events. You can see a log of what is being sent in PA Settings=>Headset/Bluetooth=>Last Processed Commands. Next track for example would be KEYCODE_MEDIA_NEXT .

Andre

Is there something i can do about that? 

If i want to PA show me last processed command for next/prev, first i have to start play song in another music player app and leave it in the background, then i go back to last processed commands. 

If i go directly to PA and start playing song and try to change track, last processed commands show me nothing, just for pause. 

If PA is not being sent the commands (which would be shown in the log) there's nothing it can do about it. Is it possible some other app is receiving the commands instead? Might be worth uninstalling any other audio apps as a test.

Andre

Since this unit has two knob buttons i have figured out that PA only detects when i press them, but not when i turn them left or right to change track. 

Even if i turn second knob button to turn volume up or down, PA detects nothing, but volume does change, probably since this is universal android system option.