It's been 10 years since I bought the Full version

LPW00

This is an appreciation post. I bought this 10 years ago as a teenager, it was my first purchase on the play store and one of the very few that I don't regret. I struggle to think of another app that has accompanied me for this long from phone to phone and is still getting updated.

Poweramp was the best available music player back in the day and now after ten years Poweramp is still in a league of its own. (I don't know how it is possible, but it's still the only player that reads my tags correctly... 🙃)

I'm grateful for ten years of free updates that other developers would've at some point (probably the v3 update) published as a separate app that needs a new licence. I recommend this app at every opportunity and I'm probably going to buy a none play store licence or the equalizer or something soon-ish™ as a thanks.

Screenshot_20230117-225613_Bromite.thumb.png.bb22365867d46605e098ac9c194b0d86.png

Thanks for the comments. It's really refreshing to hear praise for all of Max's hard work, and makes a nice change from "I requested <insert random esoteric feature that only one person has ever asked for> two days ago and you still haven't implemented it!!!".

Andre

Same here, It was love at first sight, then my phone was LG Optimus 3D, I love listening to music nonstop (Cross-fade), I only get that from radio station or DJ mixed CDs, back then Android phone was not common, so having one was a thing, and playing your selection of music nonstop from a phone was mind blowing, after my trial period expired, I was restless, I looked for any means to make it work, the pop up keeps coming, I had to visit the bank because I don't have a master card to purchase online, after that I did get the unlocker, and as the story goes, the rest is history. 

I love Poweramp.

Thanks Max.

Bencherished 

Screenshot_20230708-090555_Gmail.jpg

1 hour ago, Bencherished said:

Who else if not Max (funny me).

Actually, no... Max's current main account here was set up on 7 Nov 2011, with a separate admin account created earlier on 26 Sept 2011. There are also a few other moderation accounts, but they came a bit later.

The first 25 or so actual user accounts are dated 1 Nov 2010, but I don't think any of them have been active for years.

Andre

Alright, I thought you were asking about first user of the app who is still active, but even at that, I don't think Max would have counted, because he's the developer. 

My first time using Poweramp is not 2013, that's for when I bought the unlocker.

In-fact, before buying the unlocker, I dogged and searched for cracked version but to no avail, I was scared of purchasing anything online, because back then, I had no idea, but had to take the risk, and I'm glad I did, I have never regretted my purchase, unlike Nova launcher and the rest. 

After Poweramp unlocker, I started going for paid apps like tasker, Nova, maid cleaner, du battery widget, etc, I no longer use them, apart from Poweramp and Tasker. 

I love this app.

Bencherished