how to desactive "advance list - jump to next list" once and for all!!

cracksnap

Using folders, each times I play a new folder, the repeat mode activate the "advance list option". That means at the end of the last song of the folder, the next folder is played. So I put the repeat mode to "no repeat", but it always comes back when I start playing a new folder.

In the previous version, this was a separate option from repeat, and have to be check or uncheck from the menu, and that was, to my opinion, much better.

I WANT the program the play my albums in order, but after the last song on the album is played it says List Finished, then stops. How do I get it to continue onto the next album automaticy?

Set 'Repeat' mode to "Advance List". Yeah, I know, obvious it is not.

Andre

Actually, if you start Folder playing via long press on Folder => Play, Poweramp will force Advance List so next folder will be played automatically. This is mostly for Hierarchy mode, where next subfolders are expected to be played, for Flat folders it's not so necessary and probably (mode switching) can be removed in the next Poweramp updates.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Mmm, you're right, I play folders without entering in the list song, i press the "option button" on the right of the folder in the folder list, so that must be the same as long press.

But I use flat mode only.

So if I had understood this kinda technical discussion for a non native-born speaker, this will probably be solved by an option in the next update? That would be just fine !! :rolleyes:

It's in latest update. Poweramp now doesn't set Advance List for non-hierarchy Folders. If Hierarchy mode is used (via, while in Folders, menu => List Opts => As Hierarchy), Poweramp still sets Advance List to be able to advance to the next child subfolder.

Thanks!

Archived