Lock Start Up Volume

Is there any way that I can lock the starting volume on Poweramp? I use Poweramp for Android Auto on four vehicles, Bluetooth speakers in my garage, and two motorcycle headsets. I am having to turn up the volume 75% of the time on Bluetooth. It would be great to be able to set the volume on Poweramp to a min volume start setting. Any chance this could happen in the future???? 

Just use a task activity app (I use the freebie Bixby Routines from Samsung, but Tasker is good too). Set a task to run whenever BT connects to any of the devices that you wish to use and adjust the BT output level to your desired choice. That way it works for anything you want to output, and other stuff too (I also enable my phone's wi-fi hotspot so the car can have an internet connection) not just Poweramp.

image.png

Andre

14 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Just use a task activity app (I use the freebie Bixby Routines from Samsung, but Tasker is good too). Set a task to run whenever BT connects to any of the devices that you wish to use and adjust the BT output level to your desired choice. That way it works for anything you want to output, and other stuff too (I also enable my phone's wi-fi hotspot so the car can have an internet connection) not just Poweramp.

image.png

Andre

Tried it, doesn't work all the time.

Just now, Christopher Cutaia said:
14 hours ago, maxmp said:

@Christopher Cutaia thanks for the request. You want to set some volume and apply it, for example, to the preset assigned to your bt headunit, do I get it right?

I want to set/lock the BT volume in Poweramp.

23 minutes ago, Christopher Cutaia said:

Tried it, doesn't work all the time.

When doesn't it work? It's 100% reliable for me, the action is always triggered on connection to the named BT device. I also have other actions enabled, such as reducing headset volume between 11pm and 8am (so I don't get blasted by outdoor volume when I'm in bed), and they also work flawlessly.

Andre

5 hours ago, Christopher Cutaia said:

Well, yesterday morning I drove my Ford Edge, and everything worked fine. For lunch I drove the wife's car, everything connected up and I had to turn the volume up to hear the music. Never touched the volume on the phone between the Edge and wifes car.

@Christopher Cutaia Android remembers the previous volume level for each BT device it connects to. There is no connection between your Ford Edge and the wife's car. Nor your other vehicles with AA, the BT speaker in the garage, or even your helmet headsets. You will need to set your preferred volume on each device at least once. And as long as those don't change, your device should go back to that level the next time you reconnect.

Poweramp can apply tone and EQ settings by device separately. This includes the preamp levels. But the main volume itself is controlled by the OS, and this applies to every player app AFAIK.