Volume jumping up and down on bluetooth connect

DeathLeprous88
Go to solution Solved by maxmp,

Hi,

I have a galaxy s21+ on the latest version of Android. I'm on Poweramp build 925. Recently i have noticed that right when I connect to bluetooth, the volume jumps up and down for about 5-10 seconds before becoming stable again. I can see on screen the volume jumping up and down, and I have tried holding the volume up button and also pressing the volume up button rapidly when it happens, but it still bounces around. I have also tried connecting to different bluetooth devices and it happens on all of them. Is there a way to fix this? I have the disable absolute volume setting enabled in developer options, and I can't think of anything else to try. It only lasts a few seconds, but it is very annoying and it just started happening recently. 

@superluig164 the option disables DVC if it detects Absolute Volume. If you know you have Absolute Volume disabled anyway, or if you disabled DVC already, you can switch off "Direct Volume Control (DVC)" to avoid detection and any possible issues around that.

Absolute Volume Enabled => DVC OFF for best volume on Bluetooth
Absolute Volume Disabled => DVC ON for best volume on Bluetooth