Remove Poweramp from logon screen

drftr

I've seen plenty referrals to music automatically starting to play when the phone is off and in your pocket, but unfortunately the solutions shared don't do it for me. Is there any new insight about how to completely remove Poweramp from the logon screen on Android 11? I never asked it to be there and have all relevant options toggled off. Still my monster machine insists.

Tnx...

drftr

Anyone having suggestions on this one? Saw somebody suggesting turning off waking up the screen with a double tap, and although that might work I'm not really interested to change the way I interact with my phone because of the notification of one single app that shouldn't be on that screen in the first place. Nor do I want to check my phone every 30 minutes whether maybe Poweramp has started playing.

Tnx...

drftr

@drftr Android shows that lock screen notification when player is paying something - there is none when player is paused.

There are options in Poweramp to persist that notification even if paused (Keep Notification options, these are disabled by default). And also some OEMs modify lock screen with own player controls (such as old Samsung firmwares, Meizu, and few other). The latter usually can be disabled in system settings.

Tha

1 hour ago, maxmp said:

@drftr Android shows that lock screen notification when player is paying something - there is none when player is paused.

There are options in Poweramp to persist that notification even if paused (Keep Notification options, these are disabled by default). And also some OEMs modify lock screen with own player controls (such as old Samsung firmwares, Meizu, and few other). The latter usually can be disabled in system settings.

Thanks Max. I have all options on the notifications tab in PO switched off, notifications in Android 11 are off for PA. In addition to that Do Not Disturb is on, the Always On display is off, Google Assistant is off, Bixby is off, Appear On Top is off, Floating Notations is off, notifications on the lock screen are off, and all widgets are off. Can't get it further "off" unless I remove the battery! A joke, isn't it?

drftr