Notifications are sometimes bugged on Android 11 (One UI)

Screenshot_20210708-141259_Gallery.thumb.jpg.8a01adc89a74b271671fc09bb188d28c.jpgHey there. 

I have noticed a bug, since I got the One UI3.1 (Android 11) update on my phone, that sometimes the notification shade uses the same album cover for 2 songs that changes automatically, I need to repeat the song, via notification bar, to make it show the correct cover. 

Is this a known bug? Is it already fixed? It's kinda jarring. 

In the screenshot, the cover is wrong, I need to repeat the song or close the notification and replay the song to show the correct cover. 

2 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Have you tried adjusting the Notification type and settings in PA Settings > Look and Feel > Notifications? Also PA Settings > Album Art > Always Send option.

Andre

Yup, tried all of them, still happens. 

@Rachidulric I can't reproduce the issue on my Note20 on 1st july 2021 patch level, though something similar may happen if:

- you have album art downloading enabled
- some previous album art is slow to search/download

If so, the image update for the new track will be delayed until that previous search/download timeout happens (~10s, depends on network).

If it happens for you when album art image downloading is disabled - please let me know. Also backup of your Poweramp settings will be helpful for the investigation (please send to gpmaxmpz@gmail.com).

Thanks!