SoundCloud Music Player

To make SoundCloud itself support external EQ apps natively, you need to contact the Soundcloud devs and get them up update their code (it's a very simple change).

However there are workarounds that may help. Have you run the ADB permissions fix which allows a lot more apps to be set up as Known Players?

Andre

2 hours ago, trumusic said:

I will se if the second option works thanks.

I have thought of purchase tidal music player is it supported?

Tidal also doesn't expose their audio session for equalization, but you may be able to enable equalization for it with Advanced player tracking mode. Just grant the DUMP permission via ADB and enable notification listener service too as instructed. 

IMG_20210617_222005.jpg

16 hours ago, trumusic said:

I have thought of purchase tidal music player is it supported?

It's not so much a case of what apps the Poweramp Equalizer supports, but more a case of what other apps allow external equalization of their audio output.

Andre

• 1 month later...
On 18/06/2021 at 04:20, andrewilley said:

Não é tanto um caso de quais aplicativos o Poweramp Equalizer suporta, mas mais um caso de quais outros aplicativos permitem equalização externa de sua saída de áudio.

Andre

Parabéns pelo lindíssimo trabalho no Poweramp equalizer,Eu uso o LG K12Prime e nele vem um reprodutor de musica que parece não ser compatível,O que devo fazer para que esse app suporte equalização externa?????