Scrolling

Bencherished

An alternative that I suggested a while ago was to have just the control icons line (i.e. the Play/Shuffle/Menu/etc line near the top of all Library views) auto-reappear by sliding in at the top of the screen, in exactly the same way that the mini-player slides back onto the bottom of the screen when you reverse scroll a bit.

So while reverse scrolling, a library view would look something like this:

image.png

Andre

3 hours ago, andrewilley said:

An alternative that I suggested a while ago was to have just the control icons line (i.e. the Play/Shuffle/Menu/etc line near the top of all Library views) auto-reappear by sliding in at the top of the screen, in exactly the same way that the mini-player slides back onto the bottom of the screen when you reverse scroll a bit.

So while reverse scrolling, a library view would look something like this:

image.png

Andre

in that screenshot i didn't really understand what you mean but what if they appeared above the play slip bar on the bottom of the screen? it could even be a toggle and that would still be cool.

52 minutes ago, spaceguybob said:

in that screenshot i didn't really understand what you mean 

When you scroll down a list, currently all of the header block content scrolls off the screen as you move down, and you can't get back to it other than by scrolling all the way back up to the top again. My suggestion was that just the 'icons' row could slide back into view if you reverse-scroll up the list a bit - in the same way that the miniplayer/navbar currently does (assuming you haven't enabled Settings > Library > Lists > Static Navbar which keeps it on-screen permanently).

Andre

I was referring to the settings page on Poweramp, if you have a Samsung galaxy phone, go to the settings, then slide down, when you get to the top, you will see the word (SETTINGS) written boldly, while the options below settings starts from at least the middle of the screen downward, making it easier to reach. This also happens in any category in the settings you click. 

So I wanted that kind of behaviour in Poweramp settings. 

Erm, so are you asking if the view when you first go into Settings could look something like this - i.e. with the top of the screen empty, and only half of the normal number of options initially visible?

image.png

In all honesty that wouldn't be my ideal layout at all. This is presumably because your phone screen is too tall for your thumb reach?

Andre

Archived