Shutter sound while listening music on Poweramp music player

Pankajk5

I assume you mean a stutter sound (momentary glitching in playback) rather than a camera-shutter type noise?

Have you tried increasing the audio buffer size? And what happens if you choose a different Output method (e.g. switch between OpenSL ES, Audio Track, and High Res)

Andre

15 hours ago, andrewilley said:

I'd reset audio output back to defaults, or even clear app data and let PA reset itself to initial settings. Make sure you backup Playlists etc before doing that though.

Andre

You were absolutely right. Now I don't hear any duck while increasing or decreasing volume after resetting Amp. If I get any more issue, will update you the same .

@Pankajk5 can you please post your Audio Info (when the issue happens, i.e. when you're using your headphones/BT or speaker). In any case Poweramp doesn't have shutter sounds, it can only beep in response to headset button presses and this is disabled via Settings / Headset/BT / Beep. Thanks!

10 hours ago, maxmp said:

@Pankajk5 can you please post your Audio Info (when the issue happens, i.e. when you're using your headphones/BT or speaker). In any case Poweramp doesn't have shutter sounds, it can only beep in response to headset button presses and this is disabled via Settings / Headset/BT / Beep. Thanks!

@maxmp I am very well aware about beep which is not supposed to be part of that . I am sharing the audio info.

This issue happens sometimes while listening songs also. But for lowering or increasing volume and notification, it happens all the times. 

I have been facing this problem for a long time. Please I need urgent help it is really spoiling my music experience.

Screenshot_20210208-120036__01.jpg

1 hour ago, maxmp said:

Thanks for the screenshot, seems quite standard. Can you please capture a video of the sound, especially if volume change sound reproduced easily. (You can share it with gpmaxmpz@gmail.com). Thanks!

@maxmp okay I could able to capture video with issue. I will inbox you in 5min.

4 hours ago, maxmp said:

@andrewilley I reproduced issue on similar device and Hi-Res (even on 48kHz) helps with the issue. This is also resolved on the newer OnePluses (7+).

@maxmp This seems to be working. @andrewilley I was not using Hi-Res before. I like audio without Hi Res enabled. Anyway I am left with no choice instead of using it.

Archived