Suddenly stops

ssreddy555

I have been using the full version after purchasing 5 yrs ago. Using the latest version. 

I'm on Android 10, phone is Samsung S20 plus. 

Powerlamp is stopping 1 minute after going to equaliser window or the next window with all the knobs. It doesn't stop if I continue in the main page, the one with song name, play button & visualisation. It also shows the message that something like power optimisation is killing the app. However, I have verified & found no power optimisation for Poweramp & power amp unlocker. 

Can anybody suggest a cause & solution? 

Does this happen with the screen still on, or with the display asleep? It does sound like battery optimisation to me. Check Android Settings for Battery > App Power Management and make sure Poweramp and the PA Unlocker are both whitelisted, and perhaps turn any Adaptive Battery mode off. Also check in Android Apps > Poweramp > Battery that background activity is allowed and that Optimise Battery Usage is not enabled for PA. (Exact menus item names can be a bit device dependent).

Might also be worth checking in PA Settings > Misc and enable 'Use Wakelock' and 'Keep Service'. 

Andre

@ssreddy555 @Bencherished Next time it happens, could you go to Settings > Headset/Bluetooth > Last Processed Commands just to check that PA isn't receiving a spurious command for some reason.

If not, please go to Settings > Get Support > Send Log and email the recent activity log to gpmaxmpz @ gmail com . Also send a quick PM to @maxmp (and post here) to let him know that you've sent it and what issue the logfile refers to.

Andre 

5 hours ago, andrewilley said:

@ssreddy555 @Bencherished Next time it happens, could you go to Settings > Headset/Bluetooth > Last Processed Commands just to check that PA isn't receiving a spurious command for some reason.

If not, please go to Settings > Get Support > Send Log and email the recent activity log to gpmaxmpz @ gmail com . Also send a quick PM to @maxmp (and post here) to let him know that you've sent it and what issue the logfile refers to.

Andre 

Sent PM to maxmp & also sent the log. 

Archived