Lost access to mixified's skin topic

Prosenjit

I have made a feature request to him  & he replied me today I just logged in to my account and saw his notification but when I click it I can't see his reply. It says you don't have permission/access. 

@andrewilley
Can you tell please tell me why I'm seeing this I never violated any rules of this forum then why I can't access my own all time favourite skin Dev's response

Screenshot_2020-08-30-14-03-34-477_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg

@Mixified replied, saying that yes he did wish to remove his forum topic for now for personal reasons. He asked me to forward the following message to anyone asking:

"I'm still developing the skins, so there's no need to worry. I just want to calm my mind in a few days. If there are problems or requests, contact me directly via email. I apologize to everyone"

I will keep the topic available for restoring for a while should he ask me to, but it is entirely his decision of course.

Andre

3 hours ago, andrewilley said:

@Mixified replied, saying that yes he did wish to remove his forum topic for now for personal reasons. He asked me to forward the following message to anyone asking:

"I'm still developing the skins, so there's no need to worry. I just want to calm my mind in a few days. If there are problems or requests, contact me directly via email. I apologize to everyone"

I will keep the topic available for restoring for a while should he ask me to, but it is entirely his decision of course.

Andre

Thnx for the update Andre. I sure hope he will be fine. 

Archived