Tiny tag for lyrics

hello there,

Is it possible to have in main a tiny tag that tells the current playing song have an embedded lyrics rather than pressing 3 dots menu and pressing lyrics to see if it does or not 

This position would be great next to 3 dots menu with spacing and similar bg to the 3 dots like merged plate.

So it helps to identify if the song have a lyrics embedded or not

Thanks in advanced!

20200723_114740.jpg

The Lyrics feature always tries to display lyrics though - if there aren't any embedded in the file then PA with search online for them.

I know Max plans to make some of the icons under the artwork area configurable (Visualisation, Sleep, etc) so maybe Lyrics could be one of the icon choices in that system?

Andre

2 hours ago, andrewilley said:

The Lyrics feature always tries to display lyrics though - if there aren't any embedded in the file then PA with search online for them.

I know Max plans to make some of the icons under the artwork area configurable (Visualisation, Sleep, etc) so maybe Lyrics could be one of the icon choices in that system?

Andre

Yup i am aware of that it takes 3 taps to achieves my whole point to make it ease of access is that the indicator shows up only when a song have an embedded lyrics else its invisible thus it means it can be searched in web or 3rd party lyrics app is needed

Archived