Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Snips

Possible to show all 3 control buttons in notification bar by default?

When I swipe down on my notification bar, the only Poweramp controls that are shown by default are play (or pause) and forward.  In order to show the back button, I have to swipe down again on the Poweramp notification bar.  Is there a way to have the Poweramp notification bar show all 3 controls (prev track, play/pause, and next track) by default without requiring an extra swipe?

I get all three buttons on the first swipe ( <<, Play/Pause, and >>).

There is an adjustment in Settings > Look and Feel > Notifications which allows << to be shown instead of the X button, perhaps you have that option disabled?

Andre

Thanks, I figured there must be an option for that somewhere.

What about an option to move the X to the upper right corner of the notification bar so that all 4 icons can be shown in the given area with no additional swiping?

I think there are limitations as to how may controls an app is permitted to put in a Notification, but Max would be able to elaborate.

Andre

@Citizen Snips Poweramp can do custom notification too, but you’ll loose some (media style) notification goodies such as seekbar and colored background: Settings / Look and feel / Notification / Notification type. Thanks!

Sorry, I'd forgotten about the alternate / legacy notification modes, my bad. At least I did say Max would elaborate though. :)

Andre

@maxmp Thanks, I didn't see those options there.  Is it not possible to have the Poweramp notification bar's background color, album art, and have all 4 control buttons be visible at once without additional swiping?

Here is what the default Samsung music player looks like:

TljZJ6R.jpg

Could the Poweramp notification bar be modified to have the X moved to the white circle in the below image while keeping background color and album art:

pO2yzP1.jpg