Disable Categories seek buttons

HellsBells24

Is there a way to disable the <<< and >>> buttons on Poweramp? I have to be honest, I don't want to jump from album to album on the Now Playing screen. I'd prefer to have the app operate similar to another music app. Is there a setting for this?

27 minutes ago, HellsBells24 said:

Is there a way to disable the <<< and >>> buttons on Poweramp? I have to be honest, I don't want to jump from album to album on the Now Playing screen. I'd prefer to have the app operate similar to another music app. Is there a setting for this?

To show or hide these category buttons, you may need a 3rd party skin. I believe the Luminous versions by @Mixified currently have this as an option.

Thanks for the quick responses. Wish there was a way to have the Traditional forward and back buttons without the pro buttons but not a big deal. That luminous skin looks sharp but I'm still evaluating if I want to buy the full app so I'll hold off till then. Thanks again!

2 hours ago, HellsBells24 said:

Wish there was a way to have the Traditional forward and back buttons without the pro buttons but not a big deal. 

The Pro Buttons are an all-or-nothing thing, you either have all four <<<, <<, > and >>>, or none of them. Skins could be more selective if the skin author decides to do that though.

Andre

Archived