Failed to load Music selecting Internal or External Storage. Unusable.

ngrioli

En la introducción de la aplicación al momento de instalarla ( nuevamente ) dejó de permitir abrir la etiqueta de almacenamiento interno para seleccionar las carpetas con los archivos de sonido , lo que resultó en que Poweramp fuera completamente inútil. El uso de la última versión estable falla, el uso de la última versión beta falla, siempre falla. Uso de Android 10 en un OnePlus 6T y para colmo tengo la aplicación paga. Envió correos electrónicos, comentado en PlayStore y no recibió ninguna respuesta. ¿Alguien sabe cómo resolver este problema o qué debo hacer ?, el estado usando Poweramp durante años y nunca falla, o al menos no de esta manera.Agradezco cualquier comentario. Saludos

Version: v3-build-862-arm64-play [862004-45e939dd] BETA - Same error in last BETA or last STABLE.

Captura de pantalla-20200316-170156.jpg

@andrewilley I tried Solid Explorer a few weeks ago and it works fine, I already had Android 10 by the time I installed it.  Poweramp was working fine at the time, even tracking new folders it entered with music.  Now nothing, I have the system file browser and the Google one to see if the problem was with the permissions but it is not that, all the appropriate permissions are enabled.

Data * If I select a sound file from any administrator, it allows me to choose Poweramp to open these types of files once or consecutively, thus being able to play it, but it is still possible to create music libraries.  I really don't know what's going on.

@maxmp Fantastic all that I understand but, I have Android 10 installed through the OnePlus dedicated OS update application that appeared in the PlayStore, what's more, everything worked perfectly for me until a few weeks ago and now suddenly this happened.  I wanted to add folders manually and it was impossible, I cleaned everything and I tried to start again and I am with the application disabled, impossible for me to return to the normality that I had with it weeks ago.  Now I also have Google Files installed and it does not work either, I have the OnePlus file manager as a system application and I cannot by normal methods select another management application as default.  This is something that happened suddenly and not because you touched something you shouldn't have.

@ngrioli It can't change suddenly. Something (disabler/tweaker app) or somebody should disable the component making your ROM not Android compliant. I also have few OnePlus devices on various Android 10 betas (OP5T/6/7Pro) and I yet to see this issue to happen by itself.

If some intermediate beta has this bug (though I install each of them as provided by OP OTAs), feel free to report it to OnePlus - from app side it's not possible to fix this ROM issue.

@maxmp I try to repeat that this is not the problem, using any music or video player and any other application I can explore the files without problems.  Even Poweramp worked well, if it was an OS theme it wouldn't be here.  BTW I don't use a beta, only this happens with your app.  It doesn't matter, I'll find a way to solve it.  Thank you.

@ngrioli As there is number of users with either ROM issue or otherwise disabled Files selection dialog, the next beta build will include so-called Legacy file access mode, which doesn't require that Files dialog.

At least, this solution will work until Android R 😉

Expect the new beta in day or two. Thanks!

PS Other players often are compiled vs lower sdk target (though, Play raises required sdk target number over time) or they just use system media library. Unfortunately, system media library supports only subset of music formats.

@maxmp Thank you very much, I will never tire of repeating it. I fully understand the problem now, the reason why it happened to me in this case not, but sometimes there is bad luck. I will wait for that beta and, hopefully, in Android R we will find a system that although it may fail like everything, is more extensive when determining what is the specific error of the device that is used (if there one). That is all, thank you very much, I will come back here to comment on how I was doing at the time that beta arrives. Greetings.

• 10 months later...
On 3/16/2020 at 6:19 PM, andrewilley said:

Have you disabled or stopped the internal 'Files' application on your device, as doing so can cause this sort of issue.

Andre

I figured it out at least on my end.

I installed package disabler. It disabled external storage. Make sure that you haven't done that yourself because for some reason it sees that as bloatware!

Archived