Whole interface background following the main player background (blur)

hrolf1713

Would it be technicaly possible to apply the blur background (currently only on the now playing screen) to the whole library interface ? So, even if I'm navigating through the library, the background would also follow the background on the now playing screen ?

On 1/19/2020 at 10:36 PM, maxmp said:

In Poweramp settings / Background you can set single resulting color (image will be blurred down to 1 pixel).

Yes, that's already what I'm doing. What I was asking was if that's possible to have that background not only for the now playing screen but also the whole library.

Sorry, edited my first post because I realized it was not really that clear.

On 1/24/2020 at 3:05 PM, maxmp said:

@flyingdutchman the blur is not available in library, mostly due to the resulting blur accidently matching font colors making labels not readable.

But that problem also exists as is in the now playing screen, with some themes that give the option to hide the label backgrounds. 🤷‍♂️

13 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

@hrolf1713, yes I agree. that the issue as described by mapmp also exists on the Top playing screen itself although other scenes have a lot more text eg the libabry view. The themes you are referring to, do you mean skins?

Yes, skins, obviously. Sorry for the bad wording.

Anyway, I thought it would have been a cool feature but that's in no way something important.

Archived