Poweramp

Hello there, Im using honor 8 pro. In settings -> advanced tweaks, it says musicfx is not supported by rom. Is there any way to fix that?

songs i use are atleast of cd quality. which output is better to use in opensl es hires output. 3.5mm jack or an external dac(dragonfly black) ?  which sample rate should I set for the output.? 

earphones i use are campfire audio io and bgvp dm7

Musicfx is a specific Android API which is not always implemented on the devices - there is just no effect settings activity to call, thus it’s shown as not supported and option is disabled. This doesn’t necessary mean there are no global system effects, but it means there is no API we can use.

5 minutes ago, maxmp said:

Musicfx is a specific Android API which is not always implemented on the devices - there is just no effect settings activity to call, thus it’s shown as not supported and option is disabled. This doesn’t necessary mean there are no global system effects, but it means there is no API we can use.

thanks for the explanation man. 

Can you guide me on the settings to use for the usb dac(dragonfly black v1.5).?