Poweramp
Sign in to follow this  
luc138

The cover does not appear

Hello, buy an album in HDtracks, which already comes with the cover, the problem is, that the cover I can not see in Poweramp. Does anyone know why the cover does not appear?

2 hours ago, luc138 said:

buy an album in HDtracks, which already comes with the cover, the problem is, that the cover I can not see in Poweramp.

What file format did you get ? Is the album art included in the tags of every song ?

Did you get a standalone album art too ? If yes, could you put that onto your phone and manually choose it ?

The format is FLAC, all the songs have the cover, in play music appears correctly, but in Poweramp not

Can you send me a link to the one such file or file itself for tests? Thanks!

That file contains a 4000x4000 image, which seems a bit (OK, a lot) excessive for a cover image. My usual tag editor won't even read the whole image completely.

Andre

Thanks for the file.

Ok, this is regarding the embed cover.
Flac format has limit for metadata block = 24bits = 16mb max size of block. You have 19mb image there. Poweramp follows standard.

I'll check if it's possible to workaround it, but sane limits are useful - as they prevent unnecessary battery/cpu usage and slowdowns.