After new version my licence is gone???

LUL1137

So I refreshed my phone to factory reset and started installing all apps again when I sudenly dont have anymore permision to install unlocker from app store it asks me to pay $4 again???

I bought app 21 October 2015 acording to my google pay history.

If it need I can pm admin my email that I bought app with it I didnt registred on this site with this email.

EDIT

Found order id on email

Order number: GPA.1388-5264-8428-59776
Order date: Oct 21, 2015 5:08:32 PM CEST

As long as you are still using the same Google account on your reset device, you should be able to download and install the unlocker again, even on multiple devices. Try updating the Play Store app and see if that helps. You could also try going through the motions of purchasing again and it may realise at that point that you have already paid (and if it does charge again, you can cancel it straight away).

Andre

1 hour ago, LUL1137 said:

I dont know what is wrong with it. I have latest play store and I tried to purchase it again I got error that I alrady own this. But still cant install it!

Is anything else not showing as owned on the Play Store?

You might need to update the Play Store if you just factory restored your phone.

To check for the update, go into Play Store Settings, and at the bottom tap on "Play Store version."

It should be somewhere around 14.5.20

Afterward, close the Play Store and check again.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maxmpz.audioplayer.unlock&hl=en_US

2 hours ago, LUL1137 said:

I dont know what is wrong with it. I have latest play store and I tried to purchase it again I got error that I alrady own this. But still cant install it!

Damn, I can't read apparently.

Hopefully he can figure it out. I think I've seen this happen before on some of my devices, and it usually just takes a bit of time to show up. Try closing and re-opening the Play Store and if that doesn't work, turn the phone off and on again.

Ok I fixed. I had same problem with other apps that i purachesed. For some reason I was not able install all apps that I bought it showed me I need to buy them again. I had to stop play store and clear all data and then all worked fine.

Archived