Add echo effect

Can you add an echo effect where you can adjust the delay time, feedback and send signal? I'm not talking about the echo preset in reverb,  and also make it so you can enable 2 effects at the same time(I like having both reverb and echo on) and also add BPM detection as this helps the echo effect sound correctly.

send: how much signal to send into the effect

3 hours ago, paisano117 said:

Can you add an echo effect where you can adjust the delay time, feedback and send signal? I'm not talking about the echo preset in reverb,  and also make it so you can enable 2 effects at the same time

Why not the existing reverb ? Because you need two effects ? Or because it cannot do what you want it to do ? So to put it the other way round : if Poweramp would allow for multiple reverb presets being simultaneously activated, implemented as a chain of effects, would that suit your needs ?

16 hours ago, blaubär said:

Then perhaps you could try to convince us what we would need that feature for.

I think it's just one of those things that people enjoy playing with. It's not a technical need, or any kind of technical quality enhancement, just something fun. A bit like all those silly add-on effects that photo and video apps seem to offer for superimposing animal ears and noses onto people's faces, etc. :)

Andre

On 4/27/2019 at 11:34 AM, blaubär said:

Then perhaps you could try to convince us what we would need that feature for.

Because I'll consider purchasing the full app license as well as more people that like these features, therefore you'll make more money.

4 hours ago, paisano117 said:

Because I'll consider purchasing the full app license as well as more people that like these features, therefore you'll make more money.

I'm a user, I don't make any money with Poweramp.

I might support your request, but then I would have to see a benefit.

What do you use this for ?

Archived