Style or skin change?

BlazeX

Is there a way to get it to look as it was before? I had reset my phone recently and when I re-downloaded the app, it looks so different and weird. The album is shorter than the screen than it was before. Also the bottom part where it shows the wave of the song being played takes up half of the bottom screen. Having to swipe to the next song ends up seeking the current one and the album art is again just short. Is there a way to make it so it's a static album art and just the play buttons? 

Thanks. 

1 hour ago, BlazeX said:

Can you not change the look on this? How many times I had hit the bottom part because of the different ratios of the screen now. This is infuriating. 

Better get used to it. It won't change that much soon. But you can look for skins - there are loads of them to be found in the Google Store, perhaps one of them does suit you better.

On 3/20/2019 at 10:09 AM, blaubär said:

Is installing V2 an option? How would I do that? I also hate the V3 feel and style, seriously so.

Also, not sure where to ask, I can't seem to play songs from just one folder. It seems I have tried all the mix settings options already, and they keep advancing to the next folder after a song or two.

57 minutes ago, gphilip said:

Also, not sure where to ask, I can't seem to play songs from just one folder. It seems I have tried all the mix settings options already, and they keep advancing to the next folder after a song or two.

Just turn Shuffle off, go to the Folder that you want to play in the Library view, and tap on the first song you want to listen to. The rest of the folder will be played in the same order that you were looking at. (The order is configurable using Menu > List Options by the way; I would suggest using filename as your song sorting order, but it's up to you).

Oh, and make sure you don't have anything left waiting in the Queue, as that will override normal playback until all the queued songs are done.

Andre

20 minutes ago, BlazeX said:

I have downloaded some skins but it won't let me change it for some reason. 

What skins did you load ? Did you also install ? Are they for Poweramp V3 ( V2 skins won't work for Poweramsp V3 )

What skins are shown in Settings > Look and Feel > Skin ?

12 hours ago, BlazeX said:

I have downloaded some skins but it won't let me change it for some reason. 

Download a skin file (must be a v3 skin rather than a v2 one obviously) and run that .APK file to install it. Or do that via Google Play if that's where you find the skin.
Then run PA and go to the Settings > Look and Feel > Skin section and you should be able to select the new skin as your active choice.

Oh, and you don't have a Huawei device do you? They current have issues with loading some designs of skin.

Andre

Archived