Mouse support in Library view

zeeya

I have been requesting since long time to enable mouse scroll support in library view mode. Actually it was working in alpha stages of the app. Mouse scroll work well in other menus such as settings. 

I use Poweramp music player on my Android tv box, that's why the feature is requested. 

Please enable/implement this in future releases. This is my humble request @maxmp

• 1 month later...

Yes you are correct, all other actions are working fine, only scrolling through the library listing doesn't work via mouse wheel. I have to drag through the list, when list is big it is very cumbersome. 

But scroll works fine in settings menus. Only in library it is not working. 

Please, I have requested this many times, implement it in the next update. 

Thanks @maxmpfor response to my concern. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2019 at 9:40 AM, maxmp said:

Do you mean wheel? As mouse scrolling via dragging works just fine (at least in emulator).

I use Poweramp on an Android car radio and this is the most frustrating part of the interface. I use a Kensington trackball with a scroll ring that allows scrolling up and down, but this scroll feature does not work in anything other than settings menu. The only way to scroll through album, artist, song listings Etc is to do it manually on the touchscreen. The same goes when displaying lyrics. If there is any way that you can incorporate scrolling on the song lists, that will make Poweramp complete!

Archived