New music not showing in playlist

MTK

Hmmm I put new music on my card but isnt showing up in Poweramp, but the songs I moved around did change. I rescan and restarted phone still nothing. Hmmm seems its Poweramp consider the other app shows them. Hmmm it shows up but not in the playlists but they show in playlist of other apps.

I put new music on my memory card like always but this its not showing in playlist. It shows up on Poweramp but not in the playlist. The other app shows them in the playlist but for some reason PA doesn't show them this time. I restarted device, rescanned, erased catch still nothing.

What playlist are you expecting to see the new songs in? Do you see the Playlist name in PA's library but with no contents, or do you not see the list name at all? Playlists are generated from .M3U files, if one is present what does it look like in a text editor, and the filenames/paths the same?

Andre

All I know is that I have playlist through mediamonkey on pc for the past years. For some reason the songs that I added to my memory card and playlist isnt showing up like it usually do. They show up on PA and my device default music player as well as its playlist. Its just arent showing up in the playlist in PA. I do the exact same thing as I previously done. The songs were added to an existing playlist (multiple playlist) that still shows everything exept the new songs.

Last resort would be full rescan which gives me the warning that I does something I like or delete data which is something I dont wanna do.

15 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Did you delete data (i.e. at the Android 'app info' level) or just do a Full Rescan? A full rescan is generally not dangerous and just does a clean reload of your whole music library.

Andre

I went to the app and cleared data and not full rescan

8 hours ago, MTK said:

I went to the app and cleared data and not full rescan

'Clear Data' at the Android App Info level will wipe all of PA's settings, database, etc. It is a bit more heavy-handed than just doing an internal Rescan, but will do the same job (and more).

Andre

Sorry I'm late, what Andrew said. It did the job and fixed the problem with a export and imported my settings so I wouldnt have to redo my setting. Havent checked if it deleted my cover art or what not though.Screenshot_2019-03-15-04-42-46.thumb.png.b48a876cc5d3509ee62b83f6763dad23.png

Archived