Missing seekbar in queue

soundknight

Hi all,

one feature that was present in Poweramp v2 was the seekbar under the currently playing song in the queue. In combination with the option to stay in the queue after starting a song the playing position could be changed very quickly. This was great for examine new songs/albums.

I would like to use this feature in Poweramp v3 as well.

Regards

+1 from me

this one of many "show stopper" features that make me stay at v2.

maybe someone more intimate can make like  list of features that were in v2 but canceled in '3? 

after switching back to v2 since a while I tried to understand the progress of v3 but its almost impossible. 

such list would also enable max to eg clearly state a "will never come to v3" / "maybe" /"yes, soonish" next to it, so we know when it is worth checking v3 out again. 

A static seekbar in the miniplayer seems like a good alternative. In terms of the miniplayer it would be convenient if it is always displayed after starting a song. Currently the miniplayer disappears after scrolling down a longer list as supposed to do, but when a song is not started at the bottom area of the visible list part, it don't reappears.

On 12/20/2018 at 1:48 AM, soundknight said:

... One feature that was present in Poweramp v2 was the seekbar under the currently playing song in the queue. In combination with the option to stay in the queue after starting a song the playing position could be changed very quickly. This was great for examine new songs/albums... 

+1

Archived