Disable Visualisation

Kibet

@maxmp are visualisations turned on by default when people receive a Play Store upgrade to v3? I assumed it would be something that they would need to select manually, but a lot of people seem to be commenting that it is coming up automatically and they can't easily see how to turn it off in the new interface.

Andre

4 hours ago, andrewilley said:

@maxmp are visualisations turned on by default when people receive a Play Store upgrade to v3? I assumed it would be something that they would need to select manually, but a lot of people seem to be commenting that it is coming up automatically and they can't easily see how to turn it off in the new interface.

Andre

It was on for me after new update. Took a minute to turn off. Should have functionality to not even have those buttons available. 

I do not like visualisation the way it is. It disturbs a lot. I don't know how to dim it to a minimum value. It would better if it could be put in a lateral portion of the window (in landscape view).

The way it was in V2 was much much better.

43 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Visualisations can be turned off completely by tapping the icon on the right-hand side under the cover artwork.

Andre

Holding this button down does nothing.  A menu appears that says the visualizations are disabled but they are not they are clearly happening and no matter how many times I hit this button and change the setting nothing ever changes.

How can I disable the visualisations?

The app also is writing stuff on top of my album covers so I cannot see my album covers. I am very confused why someone would have an app that would display the album covers and then write a bunch of stuff and put on top of them to obscure them this makes absolutely no sense to me at all how can I disable the information that scattered over the album cover so that I can clearly see my album covers?

23 minutes ago, hawkur said:

How can I disable the visualisations?

The app also is writing stuff on top of my album covers so I cannot see my album covers

If you are seeing cover artwork on the player screen for more than a few seconds, then visualisations are already disabled. To check, try enabling them using the same button and see if it looks any different.

If you want to place the title/etc text below the artwork rather than having it superimposed over the artwork (which was a common request during the testing phases) go to Settings > Look and Feel > Skins > and enable Alternative Layout .

Andre

Archived