Verify purchase after each update

ente59

Each time there is an update of Poweramp (android play store) Poweramp tries to verify the purchase in playstore.

If it's not possible cause of offline, no mobile data ....  Poweramp will not work ....

That's really annoying.

I've had this problem while staying in Turkey last week multiple times.

In hotel I've got an update (WiFi) and later on the beach (offline) Poweramp stops playing after some minutes.

Is this the normal behaviour?

Regards

ente59

i have non google play version.the activation order id cant activate Poweramp version high than v3-build802. i have joined the beta program, every update will void the activation and i have to activate the app by installing v2 then upgrade to v3, any solution?

On 11/2/2018 at 1:45 PM, Kevinwenyu said:

i have non google play version.the activation order id cant activate Poweramp version high than v3-build802. i have joined the beta program, every update will void the activation and i have to activate the app by installing v2 then upgrade to v3, any solution?

This worked for me... Uninstall Poweramp, download the V3 APK from this thread and install that APK. Then, run Poweramp, go to Settings, Already purchased option. Enter your email and Order ID. Avoids the v2>v3 upgrade hassles.

7 hours ago, shichuanhua said:

anyway to convert non-play to play version ? 

My purchase was back in 2011....i can't find my order id anymore.....I have the activator app only...

Email poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com and they can send you your ID again. They might also be able to help you switch to the Play Store by refunding your current purchase and allowing you to buy again in the store, so it's worth asking if they can do that (I'm not 100% sure).

Andre

9 hours ago, shichuanhua said:

anyway to convert non-play to play version ? 

No.

My purchase was back in 2011....i can't find my order id anymore.....I have the activator app only...

Ok, but how can Poweramp know you have a purchase without some details like order id from you? :)
Please see Andre's response.

Archived