Swiping down to show all songs then selecting the current track restarts it

bigbluetruck

First off, I know this has been posted already. So I searched for the thread but can't find it. So I apologize for making a new one.

Can we have an option to just go back to the main player UI after selecting the current track? Instead of restarting the song from the beginning.

I know I can just press on the current track window to go back but it's way down to the bottom of the screen and my finger is just in the perfect spot to press the same song after swiping down to bring up the All Songs list. While I have to adjust the phone in my hand just to reach the bottom part of the screen.

Loving the new UI though. There are still parts I would like changed like the progress bar, for one. The old one was, in my opinion better. Since I can seek through the whole track much faster. A single tap vs. multiple swipes.

That aside, I really prefer the new UI over the old one. And I hope you can keep listening to feedback to improve it.

9 minutes ago, bigbluetruck said:

First off, I know this has been posted already. So I searched for the thread but can't find it. So I apologize for making a new one.

Can we have an option to just go back to the main player UI after selecting the current track? Instead of restarting the song from the beginning.

I know I can just press on the current track window to go back but it's way down to the bottom of the screen and my finger is just in the perfect spot to press the same song after swiping down to bring up the All Songs list. While I have to adjust the phone in my hand just to reach the bottom part of the screen.

Loving the new UI though. There are still parts I would like changed like the progress bar, for one. The old one was, in my opinion better. Since I can seek through the whole track much faster. A single tap vs. multiple swipes.

That aside, I really prefer the new UI over the old one. And I hope you can keep listening to feedback to improve it.

Agreed, tapping the current track should just take you back to the main player window, it doesn't seem logical to reset the track. Another idea would be left swiping the screen to go back to the player, as it left/right swipe both currently take you back in the menu list.

As for the seekbar, 2 current options:

Setting > Look and Feel > Skin > 

Enable "Static Seekbar"

Also, consider installing the free skins here, which include a classic style seekbar:

https://forum.powerampapp.com/topic/14907-Poweramp-v3-sample-skin-enru/?page=1

49 minutes ago, djdarko said:

Agreed, tapping the current track should just take you back to the main player window, it doesn't seem logical to reset the track.

Agreed, I would love to see a way to change the playback category without interrupting the currently playing track (e.g. when listening in All Songs mode, to switch to Album mode continuing from the current track)

Andre

Archived