Problem with random songs in playlists

gabrielgugo

• Poweramp version and build number: beta-build-793-play (Full Version)
  • Your device model: LG-H820
  • Your Android version: 6.0.1

Hello,

recently my power amp was updated to this new version "beta-build-793-play (Full Version)" and with it appeared a problem when using the random option.
When I use the random option with a very large playlist this option does not seem to work. When using it with all the songs it works fine, but with the playlist it does not.

Thanks You.

On 8/26/2018 at 11:19 AM, AlexBolea said:

Yes I have the same problem. In the very large playlist the random dosen't works fine. 

How do you define "very large"? I have a playlist of 65 songs, and I can't play them in random order.

On 8/20/2018 at 12:57 AM, gabrielgugo said:
  • Poweramp version and build number: beta-build-793-play (Full Version)
  • Your device model: LG-H820
  • Your Android version: 6.0.1

Hello,

recently my power amp was updated to this new version "beta-build-793-play (Full Version)" and with it appeared a problem when using the random option.
When I use the random option with a very large playlist this option does not seem to work. When using it with all the songs it works fine, but with the playlist it does not.

Thanks You.

Same issue. Random only works in all songs not in any playlist.

On 8/27/2018 at 10:11 PM, cubei said:

How do you define "very large"? I have a playlist of 65 songs, and I can't play them in random order.

Sorry, I don't read it before your message. 

I have playlist since 200 to 2000 songs. I have albums, songs (in English, in Spanish and Catalan), discographies ...

Archived