Song Search can't find the track

PainkillerTony

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, the problem is with 795 build search All Songs preference unchecked by default?. Just search for something, click 3 dot menu => List Options => All Songs (check).
(That option will migrate from previous Poweramp installation as settings are backed up and restored by Android and survive full resets, clean reinstalls, etc.).

Thanks!

16 hours ago, maxmp said:

Yes, obviously dot menu shouldn't hide when no search results - will fix that. 

@maxmp Could you please bring back the function where the previous search input is selected already so we can quickly override or delete it via keyboard input?
It's a bit annoying that I have to manually select the previous input everytime I want to do a new or clean search.

22 hours ago, Surge said:

@maxmp Could you please bring back the function where the previous search input is selected already so we can quickly override or delete it via keyboard input?
It's a bit annoying that I have to manually select the previous input everytime I want to do a new or clean search.

well you can click on the X and delete your last search, and also in my build (795) this is already a feature. When I go to the search tab the words in the bar are already marked, so I only need to put in the new search.

1 hour ago, PainkillerTony said:

well you can click on the X and delete your last search, and also in my build (795) this is already a feature. When I go to the search tab the words in the bar are already marked, so I only need to put in the new search.

That's weird, it doesn't do that for me somehow. Maybe I need to reinstall, I'll give that a try later...

Archived