All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. http://eolindel.free.fr/foobar0.9/Replaygain.php This page details a fair bit.
  4. It's just a tag field. There IS a way (that you don't want) to hard code these adjustments in to the files permanently. So just avoid that!
  5. Yesterday
  6. i just scan all my library with foobar as you said. i'm gonna try it and see how it sounds. it's just a tag that foobar provides to the files so Poweramp can read it and do the replay gain right? just in case if i don't like it so i can just disable that option.
  7. It sets the PEAK level of each track to the same volume, so the loudest part of every song will be raised or lowered to the desired level. That gain adjustment is applied to the whole track. Note: it does not change parts "on the fly" so louder bits get quieter and quieter bit get louder. Andre
  8. so doing this makes all the music sound at the same volume?
  9. If all you want to do is sync a master folder on your phone to a similar LAN-based folder (using SMB share, FTP, etc) something like FolderSync will do the job nicely. It doesn't care about file content (tags, etc) but relies on changes to the files' last modified date and/or size. Andre
  10. When the number of songs is small, any method doesn't matter. 1. However, the storage space of the device is getting bigger and bigger. 2. You can save a lot of files accordingly. 3. Having many files means that library management, such as consistent tag organization, is necessary. There are several programs that perform tag management or synchronization. foobar2000, mp3tag, musicbee, mediamonkey Using MTP is absolutely terrible, so wi-fi sync is the best option for now. Which program do you prefer to detect files with changed tags and sync them seamlessly to files on your device?
  11. @sorosch Yes, this thread is discussing that exact issue. It only happens on Android 14 devices, and only with certain car headunits when they connect to phones via Bluetooth (including some Android Auto connections, which often use BT for their audio component). For some reason Android 14 has started passing on Repeat/Shuffle configuration commands in these circumstances (see logs above). Max has already coded some additional workarounds for the new 'Ignore Repeat/Shuffle' option, which will be included in the next Poweramp release. There hasn't been a maintenance/bugfix build released since 981, so I assume we're waiting for the next feature update to be released to beta. Andre
  12. Isn't Brawl Stars a game? Didn't know it was a media player too. You may still be able to equalize non-player apps though, by enabling in the 'Non-Player Apps' list in the Advanced Player Tracking menu (assuming you have already run the DUMP Permission process). While (or after) audio content has been output by that app, see if you can enable it in that menu for future use. Andre
  13. I am completely unable to change any output from brawls stars and i would like to find out if you could
  14. Hello, I had already posted the problem some time ago - I have recently noticed the following: The shuffle problem only occurs when Poweramp automatically connects to the car via Bluetooth. If no automatic connecture is done, the shuffle mode is not activated - everything works as it should. Does this possibly be related to the automatic connecting? Thank you very much George
  15. Hi! I bought Poweramp Unlocker many years ago and I want to activate the app, but the Unlocker.apk says my phone doesn't compatible with it. I tried to use the purchase restore method, but I saw that I need a order ID for it what I cannot have. I have the confirmation e-mail, but it doesn't contain order ID. Attached the confirmation e-mail. Can you help me?
  16. Last week
  17. What output methods have you tried in Settings=>Audio=>Output? OpenSL ES is the default, but you could try AAudio, AudioTrack, or Hi-Res for example? If Samsung have broken one method for you, one of Poweramp's other modes might help. Andre
  18. Yes it is absolutely crazy insane that nobody has jumped on it and fixed this unique user issue since you reported it almost 4 days ago. I can't believe Samsung hasn't addressed it yet either in a OneUI update where they actually broke it.
  19. Yea dvc disabled sounds like crap and still doesn't work. It keeps making the distortion sound. I've switched to wavelet for now. It's crazy how they don't care to fix it and purposely ignore this post.
  20. @AnkitDas Have you tried another Output method, AAudio or AudioTrack for example? Andre
  21. I am also getting the issue like nothing phone but in moto after doing proper settings in Poweramp Any suggestions for moto g62 with Android 13 What can I disable like dirac but dirac is not present in my system checked through adb Is there any other package for moto
  22. You've probably got a Preset assigned which is kicking back in automatically. When you advance to a new song, PA will look for any user-assigned presets for that song, folder, album, folder, genre, or output device and apply any required Preset accordingly. If you open the EQ screen, you'll see the name of the currently selected preset in the middle of the screen. If you then make an adjustment, the assigned name will disappear and the button will revert to the default wording 'Preset'. However next time you change to a new track, the required preset for that track will be re-loaded. You can enable 'Auto Save' in the three-dots menu to force any slider changes that you make to be saved back to the currently in-use Preset. Andre
  23. Thank you Andre! Much appreciated. Love the app. Best music player out there.
  24. @BriD55 Your phone has presumably been updated to Android 14, which is what will have caused the problem (see earlier messages in this thread). We still don't know why Android has only now started passing on these commands from car head units, but Poweramp is just following the instructions it receives. Max thought he'd solved it with the 'Ignore Repeat/Shuffle' option, but some do still seem to getting through (it's hard to test every situation as it only affects certain devices connecting to certain car head units). It should be further addressed in the next release of Poweramp though, whenever that occurs. Or maybe Google/Samsung will correct the issue from their end, as it only started happening with Android 14. Andre Andre
  25. Every time i make a custom change in the preset equalizer (I'm trying to find a config that reduces sibilance), whenever the music changes, the equalizer go back to the default one or the one assigned to that profile (either headset, bluetooth, or speaker). Even when I pick the preset one to try, it'll also go back to the previous setting whenever it advances to next song. I can't seem to "save" the equalizer configuration that I want. I have to assign them every time I make a small change. am I missing something ?
  26. Using: build-981-uni Full Version - 64 bit Hello. First post here. I love Poweramp! I do not really like Shuffle so much though. I am having the same issue. As of late 2023, my 2017 Subaru Forester's head unit started changing my shuffle and repeat settings on my Galaxy S23 whenever the BlueTooth was connected. I emailed Poweramp support and they were very helpful, sending me a link to update the main trial app. I updated the app. And I made sure to turn on the Ignore Repeat/Shuffle commands in Settings. The issue still occurred. We just got a new/used car, a 2018 Subaru Forester, and the same issue is occurring. At first I thought it was either the car's head unit OR Poweramp itself. But thanks to the helpful posters here it sure seems like this issue is related to an update on the phone in late 2023. As soon as I read more about it, that checked out. The problem never occurred before that update when using Poweramp on this phone and my previous phone across several cars. For the 2017 car I would have all Shuffle "OFF" and the Repeat setting is "Straight Line w/Arrow head" ---> (Jump to next category). In the other car, my Shuffle AND Repeat settings would change when the BlueTooth connected to the car: Shuffle would turn from OFF to ON (first setting: "crossed bent arrows" Shuffle All Songs). And Repeat would change from "straight arrow" (Jump to next category) to "2 bent arrows" (Jump to the first song in a category). But... now I see that the newer 2018 car will only change the Repeat setting (as above) and leave the Shuffle alone when the BT connects. Whew... one down... this is more tolerable but still a pain. At least the Shuffle is not turning on (so far...) I can see it happening in real time when I connect the BlueTooth in the car. My preferred phone Pwrmp app Repeat/Shuffle settings are all just where I like them from my last playback session... and then... as soon as the connection is made with the car, the Repeat icon on the phone changes right before my eyes. Hope that a future update on the phone may help. Or on Poweramp. Please let me know any other tips, tricks, new information if possible. Here are Last Processed Commands after my latest try in the car (Ignore Repeat/Shuffle is on in Settings😞
  27. Nevermind when I re tested MusicBrainz Picard by removing the Album Artist field twice. Poweramp was able to read the field. There is a bug with the displaying of fields on picard . Well thanks anyway.
  28. @6b6561 Poweramp doesn't care about "/" vs "\" delimiters, both will work fine. Andre
  1. Load more activity