• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 - Next Beta Release Planned for April 2018   03/14/2018

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code and is taking some time to get to a beta-test stage. See the forum thread for more details and to discuss, but it is currently hoped that the next Beta Test release will be ready for April 2018.    
Kodi4444

Poweramp for Windows 10

5 posts in this topic

Please add this to the Windows 10 store so I can get it on my PC. Please, I will even purchase it again just so I can have it on my computer. I would do almost anything to have Poweramp on my computer instead of always haveing to use my phone. PLEASE

There is no realistic chance of Poweramp appearing on other formats at the moment I'm afraid, and if it did then iPhone would happen before Windows. Sorry.

Andre

On 5/2/2017 at 3:31 AM, andrewilley said:

There is no realistic chance of Poweramp appearing on other formats at the moment I'm afraid, and if it did then iPhone would happen before Windows. Sorry.

Andre

That's a shame. On the topic of Poweramp on iOS however, do you think Max would seriously consider it in the future? 

6 hours ago, The Audiophile said:

That's a shame. On the topic of Poweramp on iOS however, do you think Max would seriously consider it in the future? 

I rather doubt it, it takes all his time to work on the Android version.

Andre

There is a roundabout way to get powrramp on the pc. Developers use Android Studio which allows you to create avd's ( android virtual device) 

it is essentially an emulation of a device. (A bit like virtual machines such as vmware). You can install pa and its license on it and it will be the same as running it on a real device.

I use this to test my app on several different configurations. Both Android Studio and adb ( android debug bridge ) are free,