Migrate My license to gmail ie with promotional code urgent

Jasi2169

@maxmp

Hello Maxim Petrov i bought the Poweramp from site with some other email,i want you to please remove my email from that and give me Promotional code so that i can use that license with play store

i can give you my email and real order id from which i purchased through paypal there is some urgent reason why i want to do due to those circumstances please migrate my license and send me promotional code which i will redeem from play store and can verify license with play store

You Can Reply here i will PM you here on any email you want me to send detials

Best Regards

Jasi2169

@maxmp  

Okay guys one guy PM me and i also see the people here want the support 

Anyway when @andrewilley  says you to use email  Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com 

This email is used by Alex the another one guy for support

Poweramp - it is programmed by one man only named Maxim Peteov

The support is slow cus he doesnot have another guys to support him Actually he is not hiring many are free on internet to do that stuff

Anyway hopefully like one guy here sv84 something maybe others too i wanted him to send me PROMO CODE for unlocker so that i can redeem it for unlocker from play store but he kept again sending me same and same email again and again like copy paste to send order id and stuff

Anyway after all this things i gave him email to change cus i found he will not send me promo code but hopefully he changed the email but didnot get promo code,app is actually 1$ for play store but play store doesnot accepts aome cards so i bought it for $3.99 from site

But as you i thought i would get nice support and service

As in last developer donot wanna hire though millions of people has locense for it,if you multiply it by 3.99$ he already got millions of money but still he cannot hire ?

@andrewilley is the guy who is managing forums stuff i dont knw if he get paid or not otherwise u will find this as dead forum as developer is all off most of the time

I donot have problem with developer cus he is the one coder in all,but for the ease of customers he should have hired some guys to do the service so it wont be hard for customers.

AS a IT student of master degree i can say support is really important and max should consider it till when he will keep people going crazy like this ?

I think, between all the rambling and cross-referencing different people, you are basically asking whether you can buy a licence from here but then be sent a special promo code to redeem and download a licence from Google Play instead?

And I think it sounds like the answer you were sent was no, they are two separate purchase options.

I would have thought that it should be possible to refund your website purchase version and let you go and re-purchase a licence from Google Play though - not that I can see any particular point in doing that, it's the same app either way.

Andre

no money goes to same developer only,both has their own commission google play as well as paypro but money goes to developer only

i actually wanted to redeem that for unlocker ,leaving website email to none or not usable again (i donot want refund why would i ?)

but anyway alex changed my email though still i have to use website version always for licensing :)

You didn't ask about simply switching your registered email address for your website purchase (or maybe it got lost in translation). You kept asking about getting a free promotional code. Re-issuing a website-purchased licence for a changed email address is fairly straight-forward, glad you are sorted out now.

Andre

migrate means to move license to other not refund/return right ?

i used correct words i guess,anyway i got the email i wanted thats all

,sorry to hear about you,if you really bought license sv84 send him the email copy u received when u purchased from website from paypro

9 hours ago, Jasi2169 said:

What you asked initially was " please remove my email from that and give me Promotional code so that i can use that license with play store". As far as I know the only legitimate way to do that would be to refund the original website purchase and allow you to purchase a Play Store licence instead. Anyway, as it turns you didn't really want that, you just wanted to be able to use a different email address, so problem is now solved. 

Andre

On 6/6/2016 at 0:25 AM, Jasi2169 said:

migrate means to move license to other not refund/return right ?

,sorry to hear about you,if you really bought license sv84 send him the email copy u received when u purchased from website from paypro

Already sent, many times, but without success... Devs don't like me... :)

8 hours ago, SV84 said:

Already sent, many times, but without success... Devs don't like me... :)

There are a few threads about this, can you remind me which solution you were looking for?

It should be possible to change an email address used for a website purchased licence to a new email address, is that what you are asking for? What can't be done is to migrate a website purchase into a Google Play licence. Also, for Google Play accounts, you need to continue using the same Google account, you can't create a new one and retreive paid apps that were purchased on a different account.

Andre

If you purchased on Google Play Store:
Google doesn't provide a way to transfer paid apps from one account to another. Still, you can add your "old" account to device Accounts and select this account in Play Store app. This will restore your previously purchased apps.

If you purchased on Poweramp website:
Please just send us your new desired Google/Email account. Please send it from your previous Google/Email account, email used for the purchase, or please provide the order/invoice id so we can know the request actually comes from you.

So if you want to change your account and stay with Site version, it's not a problem. 

We can change/Add account here on site, but it can't be done for Google Play purchases.

Thanks!

Archived