When I use my Xiaomi Piston 2's on my LG Optimus L9 (Carbonrom), the middle play/pause button works, but it also treats the volume buttons on the headset as play/pause buttons. It'd be great if there was an option to keep 3-button headset functionality normal. I'd like to be able to control the volume with the volume buttons, and have the middle button as play/pause. 

Trust me, i'v even tried other app's to try and restore this functionality, including Jay's Headset control. Surprisingly the buttons work perfectly on the Note 3 and Galaxy S5

I can only speak for the Galaxy range (S3/S4 and Note 3) and as you say the extra buttons work perfectly. I even have re-programmed my phone's buttons to do track changing, as it seems kinda pointless having the hardware volume keys on the device duplicated on the cable when I could use those buttons for something more useful. As far as I know Poweramp is not meant to take over functionality. What about in other apps, do the volume buttons work then?

Andre

I can only speak for the Galaxy range (S3/S4 and Note 3) and as you say the extra buttons work perfectly. I even have re-programmed my phone's buttons to do track changing, as it seems kinda pointless having the hardware volume keys on the device duplicated on the cable when I could use those buttons for something more useful. As far as I know Poweramp is not meant to take over functionality. What about in other apps, do the volume buttons work then?

Andre

No i've tried multiple music apps, and the volume buttons do not work in any of them

Archived