Hello All,

I am loving the Poweramp so far, but here some feature requests which would eliminate the need for me to use Google play music or stock player.

I would love it if you would be able to make 'Album Artist' tag searchable and also a list of all 'Album artist' available like there is one for artists and composers. [The searching function works in Google play music]

Also a similar feature for 'lyicist' tag would make me fall in love with Poweramp head over heels :-)

[i see it on mediamonkey on my PC] 

So Give me two more lists there, you great guys!

p.s. I had previously also had a feature request for play by year, as in my stock player on android or Mediamonkey on my PC.

So Make that, three lists ;-)

[The reason I am requesting Lyricist and album artist tag is because I listen to Bollywood songs where, in a single album there are multiple singers, multiple lyricists(iconic poets also), Multiple composers. Sometimes I want to hear the song from the same lyricist. For a work around I assign Lyricist(s) as my Album-artist(s) so that they can be searched atleast in Google Play Music.]

Thank you. 

• 2 weeks later...
Hello,

to sort my music by album artist is a feature that i need too. The player is a great app and with this feature is it a perfect app ;) I'm listen to sampler and the album artist is "VA". It would be great, when it can sort by this.

Thanks and greetings

GoatMachine

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I too would like a sort by Album Artist option since I listen to a lot of EDM style music with many compilation albums. They have the album artist usually listed as Various Artists so it'd be great to sort by that.

Thanks

Archived