activation failed!

goozila

i purchased Poweramp on website 2 years ago (2012).i bought galaxy note 3 and i installed latest Poweramp bulid 552 and when i want to activated according to the instructions ( restore purchase method) it give me an error " APM response 500 NO MORE ACTIVATIONS LEFT".and i use Get Support button in Poweramp license dialog yesterday but nothing happend until now !

i sent an email from Poweramp app but i not received any answers

===============================

edit: after 2 day! now it bypass license verification but at the moment biger problem is appear:

evry time i oppend Poweramp in setting its shows: "licence check pending" after afew secend its show purchase verified,but when i close and start again app in setting its show license check pending and blah blah,and this procedure happens over and over again

my phone : galaxy note 3 android 4.4.2 official samsung kitkat rom(unrooted)

best regards

If these are website purchases, please see http://support.powerampapp.com/knowledgebase/articles/324284-restore-poweramp-purchase-build-550 as the re-activation process has been improved from version 550 onward to use a menu option called "Already Purchased?" (you need to install the version downloaded from this site, rather than Play Store, to use this feature though - but once done, you can go back to using Play Store updates as usual).

Andre

Archived