single play mode

duckdoc

• 2 months later...

Does anyone know if this option is going to be possible? I tried unchecking the box as mentioned below with it playing thru. I have over 200 very short clips that I play while teaching. Was hoping to use cell to do this. Hard to stop at the end of each one. Doesn't seem to be a popular option since I haven't seen a player that does it yet.

• 1 month later...

I think this could be easily be incorporated by adding the option to the repeat options.  There is a repeat one song option.  (Icon has a "1" surrounded by two circling arrows.)  Another option could be put in with just the "1", without arrows around it, so just one tract will play, play once, and stop. And then ready to be played again in play is pressed.

I think this could be easily be incorporated by adding the option to the repeat options.

I suggested this a couple of years ago, and even worked out a more logical flow of options that would keep all of the old functionality but be a little bit more user-friendly for new users (what does "Advance List" mean to a new user for example?). I was told at the time that it was a good idea, and that it would be added to a forthcoming incremental update. Still waiting. :(

Andre

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am very interested to know if there is any information on single play mode. I am a musician and during a performance I need to stop after each song. If not I cannot use it and I find Poweramp probablythe best player on the market. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

• 1 year later...

Archived