Add song by root folder

heeae

hi admin,

is there able to add song by selecting a upper level folder, so all song under them will be added ?

E.g.

D

-- D1

-- A11.mp3

-- D2

-- B11.mp3

-- D3

-- C11.mp3

In the current implementation, only D1, D2, D3 are displayed as they have song inside.

But will that be possible that "D" can also be selected and all song (A11, B11, C11) will be added to the playlist?

Thanks

That works for me already. I just tick 'MusicFolders' and the contents of all 200+ subfolders and sub-subfolders are loaded.

Andre

Actually, folder is shown

but I have tons of folders, those sub-folder is mixed in some of the folders and I have to select one by one

Even the filtering feature only search for the last level folder name but not the whole folder path

This is really painful to add a folder with tons of sub folder inside.

Same as Andre said, I already have this going on my device too. I select my folder that I put music (obivously named music on my SD Card) and all my CD's and single songs in that folder are selected. I'm not quite sure what you mean about selecting one by one.

Same as Andre said, I already have this going on my device too. I select my folder that I put music (obivously named music on my SD Card) and all my CD's and single songs in that folder are selected. I'm not quite sure what you mean about selecting one by one.

hi

does your CD / single songs are put in separate directory or in the same folder (folder X in this example) ?

e.g.

Music

-- X

---- 1.mp3

---- 2.mp3

-- Y

----3.mp3

or

Music

-- X

---- a

------ 1.mp3

---- b

----- 2.mp3

-- Y

---- 3.mp3

?

in my case, i am talking about the latter case,

in the "folder" part of the library,

it will only show

[a] (with path /Music/X)

(with path /Music/X)

[Y] (with path /Music)

even using filer, keyword X, will not have result found as it will only search the title (a, b, Y).

please teach me if there are ways to select a + b only. :rolleyes: thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived