OPTION TO START AND STOP PLAYER UPON BT CONNECT OR DISCONNECT

Currently there is an option to start music (if the player is already started) upon Bluetooth connection. This option should be extended to include 'Start Music and/or Open player on Bluetooth Connect' and also 'Stop Music and/or Close player on Bluetooth Disconnect'. I use the player 99% of the time while driving so as soon as I get into my vehicle the vehicle Bluetooth connects and it would be nice to have the player open by the time I am actually ready to hit the road and also when I shut off my car and the Bluetooth disconnects the player closes. That would create a few less task for me and be more productive.

Nice idea, I'd like that option too - so that when Bluetooth (or the wired headset come to that) is set to start playback when connected, the main player interface loads too. I too keep having to unlock the phone and press the Poweramp button when I get in the car, it'd be great to automate that.

Andre

• 1 year later...

Any news? Is it possible to turn on music via PowerAMPautomatically when bluetooth headset is connected? May be it is poosible to make some script in tasker app to run Poweramp when bluetooth is connected?

Archived