Flip Stereo Channels option in the "Stereo Enhancements" section of the player EQ menu.

Posted (edited)

Hello. I have a problem, though definitely not a unique one - my USB-C to 3.5mm jack adapter is wired so that each stereo channel is played on the wrong side.

And it's not just been this one instance of it happening to me - it's happened with old Bluetooth earbuds too.

I'm absolutely sure there are many other people who must deal with this issue at some point or another.

It would be nice if there were a button to flip the stereo channels in the player EQ menu for stereo enhancement.

I'd appreciate if this feature were to be considered for inclusion, as I haven't seen any other posts about it this far. (Please do re-direct or correct me if I am mistaken.)

Thank you.

Edited by KSword007
- Forget to include the main request of the feature request.

• 1 month later...

It has been seen, but I've no idea if/when if will be implemented though. It does seem a simple enough idea to compensate for faulty equipment or badly recording source material though. In the meantime, have you been able to get your clearly faulty USB-C>3.5mm adapter replaced? 

You can vote for it here by the way:

Andre