Good Player, but too sensitive sometimes on certain genres or songs

kadmi

Poweramp is one hella audio player ... its a good alternative incase your missing a portable amp/dac , but you gotta dig deep in its settings to tune each track just right. It's too sensitive sometimes on certain genres or songs so you cannot forget to save that setup to that track or else its a ton of work to go back and adjust everything each time.

Edited by andrewilley
Moved from unrelated discussion thread

Beyond the fact that you just don't like them. Is there any kind of track that makes you experience uneasy? Please do no longer pass this to A&C, it is now not a discussion of those.

On 3/9/2024 at 3:14 PM, kadmi said:

but you gotta dig deep in its settings to tune each track just right. It's too sensitive sometimes on certain genres or songs so you cannot forget to save that setup to that track or else its a ton of work to go back and adjust everything each time.

I don't follow you here. Are your headphones or external speakers not ideal for a wider variety of music styles? Or are you suggesting that your personal preference for each genre requires you to make these adjustments each time? Poweramp is designed to be as transparent as possible so that the end result is as close to the original as possible.

3 hours ago, MotleyG said:

I don't follow you here. Are your headphones or external speakers not ideal for a wider variety of music styles? Or are you suggesting that your personal preference for each genre requires you to make these adjustments each time? Poweramp is designed to be as transparent as possible so that the end result is as close to the original as possible.

Schizo-poster (or horrible auto-translation?) replying to themselves unprovoked, never fails to entertain.

30 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Don't worry, I'm keeping an eye on this as potential post-edit spam. Giving it the benefit of the doubt for now.

Andre

Perhaps they just really want to vote for features and want their two "valid" forum posts ? 🤔

5 hours ago, Fitzian said:

Schizo-poster (or horrible auto-translation?) replying to themselves unprovoked, never fails to entertain.

5 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Don't worry, I'm keeping an eye on this as potential post-edit spam. Giving it the benefit of the doubt for now.

I was wondering the same. But really was giving the benefit of the doubt based on the first post. Maybe the request is for some kind of deep AI that should interpret what one is thinking, then apply those adjustments automatically. Or they really need a better pair of headphones. 😉

Edited by MotleyG