Redesigned look so album art blends with background

Hello @maxmpplease requesting for a redesign for the now playing screen, something where the album art blends with the background or a design like the Spotify canvas with background having album art. Redesign Would be really awesome. I am currently running the beta and haven't faced any issues.

Screenshot_20240121_192555_Poweramp.png

20240121_193702.jpg

You are always running a Skin, whether it's a built-in one or something third-party. That would be your only solution anyway.

But yes, it might be an idea to avoid beta releases just in case there are any minor conflicts that the skin dev needs to catch up, with before the app update goes to the Stable channel.

Andre

2 hours ago, Henry Danzel said:

@ihaspei I really feel skins kinda reduce the performance of the app, it's always better when the feature is in-built. If your running a beta, the skin won't even render everything correctly 

I have several skins, and have been in the beta program for years. Rarely is there an issue with how the skins look, with a few exceptions when there was an actual UI change to the main program. However these have been quickly addressed either by the skins devs or @maxmp. And none of these have ever affected performance. Skins are just that, a supported option right from the development stage.

3 hours ago, MotleyG said:

I have several skins, and have been in the beta program for years. Rarely is there an issue with how the skins look, with a few exceptions when there was an actual UI change to the main program. However these have been quickly addressed either by the skins devs or @maxmp. And none of these have ever affected performance. Skins are just that, a supported option right from the development stage.

that's right, performance it's the same on the app for me too.

@Henry Danzel i recommend you to try one, there's one skin called improved, it's free, and i think with that skin you can have the look on the oil that you requesting.

17 hours ago, ihaspei said:

it's possible with a skin though. i'm currently using the luminous dark skin. i just hide the album art and set the blur in 0.

Screenshot_20240121_214346_Poweramp.thumb.jpg.59ff3db191e89270f951b301dcb2f661.jpg

This is great. Assume this is with your cell phone wallpaper as a static background image and not designated album art what changes per song?

tested it out and could only get it to work with the situation above and not with actual album art that changes the background image on each song

28 minutes ago, JohnnySapphire said:

This is great. Assume this is with your cell phone wallpaper as a static background image and not designated album art what changes per song?

it's actually the album art of the song, so the background changes according with the album art.

here a video how i made it

the only flop of this could be that the background of the whole library it's like that too, but you can disable the album art background on the library though.