Poweramp builds 978-987

maxmp

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I downloaded the latest build on the site and It redict to google play purchases but when I try to It doesn't let me plus there's no new version on google play. I updated the apk over existing one, also google play is the only way I can make in app purchases.

Edited by RockMetalLover.pl

On 8/26/2024 at 11:23 AM, PChwdhry said:

Installed the last beta-984 uni version. (Purchased and Installed Unlocker Key from Playstore before long ago.)

Tapped "Buy feature package #1", and the problem occurs same as attached screenshot :

Screenshot_20240826_111103_Google Play Store.png

I still face this problem after updating to uni-985 build. How to purchase the in-app-purchase bundle ? Please help.

Edited by PChwdhry

One particular thing that I have to mention is that the first Package is actually accessible for me, even though I hadn't purchase it, and I remember that when we were at 981, the change log was saying this specific package is free.

By the way, here in China, when I clicked the button to purchase, it showed the same error as you said up there, but the error vanished when I turned on the VPN, so I guess it's simply because google doesn't support this function that broadly for now.

I still can't download Feature Pack #1 on my main device either (I get the "not configured for billing through Google Play" error message, presumably due to the APK install) but I have noticed that the setting I previously enabled in last year's beta for "Hide Unknown Artist" still remains active, however I obviously can't change it again now (other than by turning the above core "Hide Unknown Album" feature off).

Actually, it seems perhaps a bit disingenuous from a user point of view to have an option to hide missing albums as a core app feature, while hiding unknown artists requires a paid add-on...

Andre

1 hour ago, maxmp said:

@Loweaul uberpatron badges purchase UI currently resides in Feature Package "page" (and they can be Restored together with the Feature Packs), but they are not directly related to feature packages per se.

I see, thanks for the explanation.

31 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

I still can't download Feature Pack #1 on my main device either (I get the "not configured for billing through Google Play" error message, presumably due to the APK install) but I have noticed that the setting I previously enabled in last year's beta for "Hide Unknown Artist" still remains active, however I obviously can't change it again now (other than by turning the above core "Hide Unknown Album" feature off).

Actually, it seems perhaps a bit disingenuous from a user point of view to have an option to hide missing albums as a core app feature, while hiding unknown artists requires a paid add-on...

Andre

Well... But what about the functions? Are the functions on the lists functional? I mean I didn't purchase the Feature Pack #1 but the functions are working, such as Line 2 Press and multi-dragging.

And as Max said up there, I think the Pack was already included in the APK, you could see the sentences which are circled in the picture, it said that " Pack #1 included with the Full Version edition", so I think that it's free for everyone who bought the app.

Or maybe it's not free, well I'm just guessing, since in the early version, the Changelog was saying that the Pack#1 was free.

Screenshot_2024-09-11-21-39-10-125_com.maxmpz.audioplayer-edit.thumb.jpg.7c73c7bf9325112a8a4c1f8aeec7c021.jpg

@maxmpYeah, I just realised that and I was coming back to edit the reply up there, thanks for the answer, now I finally understand the whole thing.

@andrewilleySorry for the wrong guessing, now I think this issue should be left to Max. I was thinking it was the issue with Uberpatron Badges.😂 But actually it was really the Pack.

Edited by Loweaul
Correction

8 hours ago, andrewilley said:

I still can't download Feature Pack #1 on my main device either (I get the "not configured for billing through Google Play" error message, presumably due to the APK install)    ..... 

I also get this and wondered why. I bought PA through the Play Store a gazillion years ago but keep installing the apk's that Max uploads here rather than use the PS update path. Is this what gives me the error message?

1 hour ago, dvhttn said:

installing the apk's that Max uploads here rather than use the PS update path. Is this what gives me the error message?

Hopefully this can be worked around, as it seems to me that the most likely people who will want to purchase the Feature Packs are the same ones who will also be installing the latest releases as website downloads over the top of their original Google Play purchase.

Andre

7 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Hopefully this can be worked around, as it seems to me that the most likely people who will want to purchase the Feature Packs are the same ones who will also be installing the latest releases as website downloads over the top of their original Google Play purchase.

Andre

Well, in this way, I think the issue will be solved in the stable, and as it described, 986 is the last beta, so we just have to wait.

This morning, I've been testing translation in this setting area https://crowdin.com/editor/Poweramp-player/6927/enus-cs?view=comfortable#1714310

I've been tinkering with these settings

https://crowdin.com/editor/Poweramp-player/6927/enus-cs?view=comfortable#1715364

https://crowdin.com/editor/Poweramp-player/6927/enus-cs?view=comfortable#1718616

https://crowdin.com/editor/Poweramp-player/6927/enus-cs?view=comfortable#1715412

And the result was often crash. Setting visualization to Shuffle (but changing this also led to crash) and having it full screen seems to increase probability of a crash.

Edited by andrewz

50 minutes ago, maxmp said:

@andrewz do you mean this happens when Poweramp is set to Czech language? Incorrect translation may cause crash, if possible, send the crash log next time Poweramp asks that. Thanks!

It turned out the crashes are not related to language settings. I was able to reproduce it in English too. Poweramp freezes, then asks whether I want to wait or close it and when I close it and launch again, it says that battery saver or task killer could be responsible, but I have none activated. I have sending bug reports via email activated and no bug report is offered to me right after the incident. So I went now to "Get support" and "Send Log" section and did it manually, you should already have it in your mailbox. But I'm not sure whether it's helpful.

Screenshot_20240912-101940.jpg

Edited by andrewz

5 hours ago, maxmp said:

@andrewilley Play won't allow purchases for the user: - with the app version above the one released on Play, - who is not subscribed to Play beta-channel, - who installed Poweramp fresh from apk.

As soon as beta becomes a release build, this should be fixed.

I would also like to buy the feature pack to long time ago full version unlock as It's dirt cheap and gives so many useful options but I also face the error from google play side and apk was installed from site. The player is my only go to since the purchase of full version and this issue is disappointing and I happen to have exactly the required amount on my google play account.

I would do so but from what I know google play full version activator have certain limits like 10 activations and after one would have to write to google play support to reset the limit or maybe I'm wrong? and I re activated the full version two times already. Should I wait for stable release on the forum with a fix for site downloads or reinstall? does google play install have the same issue?

Screenshot_20240912-134208.png