Support for bit-perfect playback out of USB-C port

Gtoonm

Recently Google announced that the pixel phones will soon have the ability to natively play lossless audio, or bit perfect audio out of the USB port. And that later the feature will come to other android devices.

Poweramp should add the option to match the sample rate to the song in their High-res output.

@andrewilley Honestly I don't use many of those features so I am glad it will be implemented. I normally try to make my output match the sample and bitrate of the file I'm playing. But with 16bit 44kzh, 24bit 44khz, 24bit 88khz and 24bit 96khz files its honestly bothersome.

• 5 months later...

Hi Dev Team,

Please inform community once above mentioned functionality introduced in beta version.  I am eagerly waiting for it.

By the way, Poweramp is best music player among I tested. Developers did excellent job.

3 hours ago, Robert56 said:

Thanks Andre, yes its way down the list and the items above don't float my boat, always stuck to Poweramp but others now might be more suitable for my needs.

(Subjectively) It gets brought up more times across all platforms to voice opinions than votes end up casted. Not sure what that's about.

Looking forward to this feature. SRC is a very annoying practice for audiophile. For the last decade, people can only bypass SRC by using poor desinged apps like UAPP. So it would be great if Poweramp can bypass SRC in android 14.