New Phone - Look up Order Number?

mwk
Go to solution Solved by andrewilley,

I am in the process of switching phones.

Unable to import settings because the device doesn't have an existing license and is a trial, so the import does not work; backup file is encrypted.

I do not have the email receipt with the order number from my purchase, but I still have access to the email account shown on the old device.

Is there a way to look up my order number, or have it sent to my licensed email?

• Solution

I assume you bought the licence direct from the website (rather than Play Store). If so, please drop an email to poweramp.maxmpz [at] gmail.com, ideally from your original email address, and they'll be able to sort you out.

Unlike Play Store licences, website-purchased licences are only valid for one device at a time - so installing on your new phone will revoke the licence on the old one. So please make sure you've got a full Settings backup first. The backup files aren't encrypted by the way, but the data files that they contain are mostly not human-readable either.

Andre

It is a website purchase (no Play Store)

I emailed that address from the email I had registered with my old device (which shown in the settings), thank you.

My old device no longer can be charged and is at 3%, so losing the license on it isn't an issue.

I got an export of the settings, as well as all of my music files & playlists on the new device already.

he backup files aren't encrypted by the way, but the data files that they contain are mostly not human-readable either.

Ah, got it.  I opened the settings backup it in a text editor in hopes the order number would be there, but it looked like a giant base64 or some sort of obfuscated string

No Google Play, I spend a great deal of time trying to remove as much Google bits as I can from Android.

The contact email Andrew linked supplied me with my order number, I'm back in business.

Also added my order number to my password manager to ensure I don't lose it again.

• 1 month later...
46 minutes ago, aquatyne said:

i lost my purchase number how can i retrive again ?

Assuming this was a purchase from the official website, just email support from the address which you used to make the purchase. As stated earlier in this thread, and in the in-app 'Get Support' section, please contact poweramp.maxmpz [at] gmail.com.

Andre